Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 2,838,180 hits
Best Tutorials in Sewing: The Renegade Seamstress
Sign up here for my BurdaStyle Web Seminar
Top Posts & Pages
- Five Minute T Shirt Shrug Tutorial
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- DIY Summer Maxi Skirt Refashion Tutorial
- Sweater Refashion
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- DIY: Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion Tutorial
- An Easy T-Shirt Refashion
- DIY: 1960's Mad Men Inspired Dress Refashion
Refashion Runway Season Two
- DIY: Two Upcycled Belt Bracelets
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- DIY: Upcycled Infinity Scarf (Bonus Feature: How to Crop a Circle in Photoshop)
- Today is the Day!
- DIY: Felted Jewelry Pouch Tutorial & Giveaway
- DIY: Three Refashioned Easter Basket Tutorials
- DIY: Boho Chic Cowgirl Shirt and Some Winners
- Meet Debby From Culler Creations
- DIY: Gussy Up Your Denim With a Vintage Serape
- DIY: Tribal Print Leather Bracelet
- Mom, BurdaStyle is on the Phone for You!!!!!
- Simple Alteration: Big Change for a Denim Coat
- Winners Announced
- Today is National Wear Your Cardigan Day
- Sweater Scarf Winner
Check out my wonderful Partners
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
- April 2014 (3)
- March 2014 (10)
- February 2014 (6)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (10)
- October 2013 (17)
- September 2013 (10)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (8)
- June 2013 (15)
- May 2013 (8)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (9)
- February 2013 (6)
- January 2013 (8)
- December 2012 (11)
- November 2012 (13)
- October 2012 (5)
- September 2012 (8)
- August 2012 (12)
- July 2012 (11)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (7)
- April 2012 (9)
- March 2012 (11)
- February 2012 (21)
- January 2012 (17)
- December 2011 (11)
Monthly Archives: January 2012
I’ve been featured on Green Issues by Agy! Click here to read the article, then check out the rest of her green ideas.
My next victim….. I’ve chosen this sweater to demonstrate how to make mittens from an old sweater. The class is on Tuesday and I’m almost ready. Sweater collection to share at the class. I can’t wait to see all the … Continue reading
Jealous is not a word I usually use to describe myself. I normally don’t find that adjective attractive or useful. But today, I AM JEALOUS! Not of a cute young thing lusting after my husband, not of someone with a … Continue reading
I love my friends! Always willing to have fun no matter what! Anthony Lakes Ski Resort is the perfect place for upcycled hats!
Thank you firstname.lastname@example.org You were my 50th follower. . You’ve won the fabric bag!
Be the 50th follower of my blog and win this bag.
Smitten with Mittens Join us at Mari’s house 1502 First Street Tuesday, January 31 from 4-6pm Learn how to make a pair of mittens from an old sweater. Bring your own sweater or we will have one for you. Wine … Continue reading
Frumpaliciousness to Deliciousness OK so here’s my attempt at refashioning a thrift store skirt to a dress. Loved the colors and the pattern but the style was so unflattering to my short pear shaped self. I just … Continue reading
Michelle from http://www.funonadime.net/ is the lucky winner of the Kindle case. Thanks to everyone for following my blog and stay tuned for more giveaways!