Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Grab a Button
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 1,230,653 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- DIY Summer Maxi Skirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: 1960's Mad Men Inspired Dress Refashion
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- Five Minute T Shirt Shrug Tutorial
- Lose 30 Pounds in One Afternoon!
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Open Casting Call for First Ever Refashion Runway!
- Golden Book Gown: Refashioning at it’s Finest!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- DIY: No Sew Dress Refashion
- Vintage Vera Tablecloth to Kentucky Derby Dress
- Whatever Does a Girl Wear to a Kentucky Derby Party
- There is Never a Wrong Time for a Polka Dot
- View Everyday as a Blank Canvas You Can’t Wait to Paint a Picture On
- Upcycled Denim at Que Linda
- The Great British Sewing Bee
- Refashion a Man’s Button Down Shirt for Day Five of Dress For Change Week
- She’s Wearing That Same Skirt Again!
- Dress For Change- Day Three
- Make This World a Better Place, One Refashion at a Time/ Dress For Change- Day Two
Check out my wonderful Partners
Dress For Change April 1-7. 2013
Sewing with Trudy
Armour sans Anguish
I’m a Thriftaholic
A Beautiful Mess
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
Green Issues with Agy
Mad Men Challenge
- Awards baby Books boys Crafting DIY Easter fabric family friends gifts Giveaway handmade cards Hatching chicks life movies Patterns Photography Reconstructed clothing recycling Refashion Refashioning Rustic Chic Wedding Sewing Thrifting Tutorial Uncategorized Upcycled clothes upcycling Valentine's Day
- farm life
- handmade cards
- Hatching chicks
- Reconstructed clothing
- Rustic Chic Wedding
- Upcycled clothes
- Valentine's Day
The Sunshine Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I’m not much of a gardener, but boy, do I love to can! It’s asparagus season here in Eastern Oregon and you know what THAT means! Pickled asparagus! I thought you just might like to go along for the ride. … Continue reading
SCORE! I found the perfect color blue t shirt to refashion at my thrift store the other day. Only one problem……… The bright yellow logo on the front. Not to worry though, I’ll just cover it up! This is what … Continue reading
What should we do to liven up this plain old gray t shirt? Perhaps some more ruffles would do the trick. What do you think? You might also like:
And the winner is…………… littleprince68 Congratulations and thank you for all of your encouragement! Please email me let me know where to send your flowers! Beth
Shhhhhh……. Did you hear that? It’s the sound of some scrap bustin’, crafty goodness comin’ your way. Need a gift for someone? How ’bout a DIY personalized chenille pillow that you can make in an afternoon? Here’s a chance to lighten up … Continue reading
As the youngest of four children, I’m used to hand-me-downs. Since I’ve started refashioning, hand-me-downs have now become a treat! Not only do the thrift stores supply my new habit, but my friends have been joining in and donating to … Continue reading
Good morning everyone! I am feeling especially grateful this morning for all the support and encouragement you’ve bestowed upon me over the past three months and I want to thank you for signing up to go on this adventure with … Continue reading