Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Grab a Button
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 1,233,327 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- DIY Summer Maxi Skirt Refashion Tutorial
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- Mend Your Jeans!
- DIY: Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- A DIY Spring T Shirt Refashion
- DIY: 1960's Mad Men Inspired Dress Refashion
- A Renegade Tote Bag Tutorial - Happy Birthday, Carol!
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Open Casting Call for First Ever Refashion Runway!
- Golden Book Gown: Refashioning at it’s Finest!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- DIY: No Sew Dress Refashion
- Vintage Vera Tablecloth to Kentucky Derby Dress
- Whatever Does a Girl Wear to a Kentucky Derby Party
- There is Never a Wrong Time for a Polka Dot
- View Everyday as a Blank Canvas You Can’t Wait to Paint a Picture On
- Upcycled Denim at Que Linda
- The Great British Sewing Bee
- Refashion a Man’s Button Down Shirt for Day Five of Dress For Change Week
- She’s Wearing That Same Skirt Again!
- Dress For Change- Day Three
- Make This World a Better Place, One Refashion at a Time/ Dress For Change- Day Two
Check out my wonderful Partners
Dress For Change April 1-7. 2013
Sewing with Trudy
Armour sans Anguish
I’m a Thriftaholic
A Beautiful Mess
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
Green Issues with Agy
Mad Men Challenge
- Awards baby Books boys Crafting DIY Easter fabric family friends gifts Giveaway handmade cards Hatching chicks life movies Patterns Photography Reconstructed clothing recycling Refashion Refashioning Rustic Chic Wedding Sewing Thrifting Tutorial Uncategorized Upcycled clothes upcycling Valentine's Day
- farm life
- handmade cards
- Hatching chicks
- Reconstructed clothing
- Rustic Chic Wedding
- Upcycled clothes
- Valentine's Day
The Sunshine Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Ahhhhh, the designs of the Art Nouveau period. Lovely! Needless to say, as soon as I saw this Art Nouveau-ish thrift store fabric, I threw it into my basket and it inspired one of my favorite t-shirt refashions ever. This … Continue reading
I WON! I WON! Thank you so much Evgenia! I love my new bracelet! Evgenia is my beautiful blogging friend who is originally from Russia, but now lives in my former hometown of Minneapolis. She loves thrift stores, fashion, DIY, … Continue reading
As a public school teacher, I welcome ALL children into my classroom. Each child precious, each child full of wonder, each child different. But occasionally there is one who needs more help than I can give. That’s where my personal … Continue reading
I can’t find my Fashion Photographer anywhere! Had to prop the camera up on a post, set the timer, run and pose. Hmmm, I guess Fashion Photographers are funny that way. They just don’t appreciate you photographing, using and discussing … Continue reading
Ok, so your on to me. Each skirt made exactly the same during this Week of the Refashioned Skirt. But not this one. No, not this one! Can you tell the difference between today’s skirt and all the rest? … Continue reading
My friend, Linda, is a true Fashionista. Getting dressed is her art form. Her body is her canvas. She is a master at putting together colors, textures and patterns. When I was lucky enough to work in the same building … Continue reading
Good Morning! It’s Day Two of the Week of the Refashioned Skirt. Sew a new side seam then fold down a quarter inch of the raw edge on the top of the skirt and sew. Now sew a quarter … Continue reading