Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Grab a Button
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 1,228,353 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- DIY Summer Maxi Skirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: 1960's Mad Men Inspired Dress Refashion
- Lose 30 Pounds in One Afternoon!
- Five Minute T Shirt Shrug Tutorial
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Open Casting Call for First Ever Refashion Runway!
- Golden Book Gown: Refashioning at it’s Finest!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- DIY: No Sew Dress Refashion
- Vintage Vera Tablecloth to Kentucky Derby Dress
- Whatever Does a Girl Wear to a Kentucky Derby Party
- There is Never a Wrong Time for a Polka Dot
- View Everyday as a Blank Canvas You Can’t Wait to Paint a Picture On
- Upcycled Denim at Que Linda
- The Great British Sewing Bee
- Refashion a Man’s Button Down Shirt for Day Five of Dress For Change Week
- She’s Wearing That Same Skirt Again!
- Dress For Change- Day Three
- Make This World a Better Place, One Refashion at a Time/ Dress For Change- Day Two
Check out my wonderful Partners
Dress For Change April 1-7. 2013
Sewing with Trudy
Armour sans Anguish
I’m a Thriftaholic
A Beautiful Mess
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
Green Issues with Agy
Mad Men Challenge
- Awards baby Books boys Crafting DIY Easter fabric family friends gifts Giveaway handmade cards Hatching chicks life movies Patterns Photography Reconstructed clothing recycling Refashion Refashioning Rustic Chic Wedding Sewing Thrifting Tutorial Uncategorized Upcycled clothes upcycling Valentine's Day
- farm life
- handmade cards
- Hatching chicks
- Reconstructed clothing
- Rustic Chic Wedding
- Upcycled clothes
- Valentine's Day
The Sunshine Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Daily Archives: December 2, 2012
I had NO idea you could do this. I seriously thought it was some specially formulated product. Available only in a plastic bag purchased from the grocery store. It’s amazing what I’ll do to avoid a trip to the market. … Continue reading →