Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Grab a Button
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 1,228,583 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- DIY Summer Maxi Skirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: 1960's Mad Men Inspired Dress Refashion
- Lose 30 Pounds in One Afternoon!
- Five Minute T Shirt Shrug Tutorial
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Open Casting Call for First Ever Refashion Runway!
- Golden Book Gown: Refashioning at it’s Finest!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- DIY: No Sew Dress Refashion
- Vintage Vera Tablecloth to Kentucky Derby Dress
- Whatever Does a Girl Wear to a Kentucky Derby Party
- There is Never a Wrong Time for a Polka Dot
- View Everyday as a Blank Canvas You Can’t Wait to Paint a Picture On
- Upcycled Denim at Que Linda
- The Great British Sewing Bee
- Refashion a Man’s Button Down Shirt for Day Five of Dress For Change Week
- She’s Wearing That Same Skirt Again!
- Dress For Change- Day Three
- Make This World a Better Place, One Refashion at a Time/ Dress For Change- Day Two
Check out my wonderful Partners
Dress For Change April 1-7. 2013
Sewing with Trudy
Armour sans Anguish
I’m a Thriftaholic
A Beautiful Mess
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
Green Issues with Agy
Mad Men Challenge
- Awards baby Books boys Crafting DIY Easter fabric family friends gifts Giveaway handmade cards Hatching chicks life movies Patterns Photography Reconstructed clothing recycling Refashion Refashioning Rustic Chic Wedding Sewing Thrifting Tutorial Uncategorized Upcycled clothes upcycling Valentine's Day
- farm life
- handmade cards
- Hatching chicks
- Reconstructed clothing
- Rustic Chic Wedding
- Upcycled clothes
- Valentine's Day
The Sunshine Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Category Archives: Giveaway
And the winner is…………… littleprince68 Congratulations and thank you for all of your encouragement! Please email me let me know where to send your flowers! Beth
Good morning everyone! I am feeling especially grateful this morning for all the support and encouragement you’ve bestowed upon me over the past three months and I want to thank you for signing up to go on this adventure with … Continue reading
You’re invited to the Virtual Launch Party of my new etsy shop. Each hour, starting at 5 am, I’ll be giving away some of my cards. To be eligible for the giveaways, you’ll need to do any ONE of the following … Continue reading
Tomorrow, February 18, you’re invited to the Virtual Launch Party of my new etsy shop. Each hour, starting at 5 am, I’ll be giving away some of my cards. To be eligible for the giveaways, you’ll need to do any … Continue reading
I’ve just opened my new Etsy store. Textiles and papers fascinate me. Fabrics & handmade, domestic and imported papers are a great source of inspiration. I dream of ways to use the different colors, designs and textures. In my card … Continue reading
Welcome to the Mitten Mansion! Thank you so much, Mari, for graciously opening your beautiful home to all of us on Tuesday. And a big thanks to everyone who came to make mittens and those who shared their expertise. I … Continue reading
Thank you firstname.lastname@example.org You were my 50th follower. . You’ve won the fabric bag!
Be the 50th follower of my blog and win this bag.
Michelle from http://www.funonadime.net/ is the lucky winner of the Kindle case. Thanks to everyone for following my blog and stay tuned for more giveaways!