Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Grab a Button
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 1,232,763 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- Mend Your Jeans!
- DIY Summer Maxi Skirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: 1960's Mad Men Inspired Dress Refashion
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- Five Minute T Shirt Shrug Tutorial
- Lose 30 Pounds in One Afternoon!
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Open Casting Call for First Ever Refashion Runway!
- Golden Book Gown: Refashioning at it’s Finest!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- DIY: No Sew Dress Refashion
- Vintage Vera Tablecloth to Kentucky Derby Dress
- Whatever Does a Girl Wear to a Kentucky Derby Party
- There is Never a Wrong Time for a Polka Dot
- View Everyday as a Blank Canvas You Can’t Wait to Paint a Picture On
- Upcycled Denim at Que Linda
- The Great British Sewing Bee
- Refashion a Man’s Button Down Shirt for Day Five of Dress For Change Week
- She’s Wearing That Same Skirt Again!
- Dress For Change- Day Three
- Make This World a Better Place, One Refashion at a Time/ Dress For Change- Day Two
Check out my wonderful Partners
Dress For Change April 1-7. 2013
Sewing with Trudy
Armour sans Anguish
I’m a Thriftaholic
A Beautiful Mess
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
Green Issues with Agy
Mad Men Challenge
- Awards baby Books boys Crafting DIY Easter fabric family friends gifts Giveaway handmade cards Hatching chicks life movies Patterns Photography Reconstructed clothing recycling Refashion Refashioning Rustic Chic Wedding Sewing Thrifting Tutorial Uncategorized Upcycled clothes upcycling Valentine's Day
- farm life
- handmade cards
- Hatching chicks
- Reconstructed clothing
- Rustic Chic Wedding
- Upcycled clothes
- Valentine's Day
The Sunshine Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Category Archives: Refashion
Who doesn’t love a good denim dress? Well not this one. Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! What were you thinking? No wonder someone dropped it off at the thrift store. They probably laid it on the doorstep, rang the doorbell and ran. … Continue reading
Lucky me!!! I’ve always been so fortunate to have assistants who also become my friends. Valerie is no exception! She joined our team last January and I’m thrilled to have her with us. Valerie calls herself Seamstress Interruptus. So appropriate … Continue reading
Well, it’s that time of year again. Everywhere I go, I’m asked if I’m ready to go back to school. This year, I can almost say yes. As far as my clothes go anyway. I just might have to declare … Continue reading
I refashioned a zucchini. No, it wasn’t exactly like the Project Runway Unconventional Challenge but it is seriously good news for all of you with wagon loads of this prolific squash. Who knew zucchini could be refashioned into an apple???!!?! Well, … Continue reading
I have a thing for blue and white. My eye is immediately drawn to that combination and into the thrift store basket it goes, no matter what. This skirt was no exception. However, it was so unflattering on me and … Continue reading
You might also like:
So what does a DIY girl such as myself do when they are feeling nautical? Refashion of course! Start with a thrift store t shirt. First, alter your shirt to fit if need be. (You can find a resizing … Continue reading
I seem to have an endless supply of thrift store t shirts hanging around just begging for a refashion. So today I tried a new technique. Bleach pen drawing. And it worked!!! If your t shirt is too large, first … Continue reading
Paper bag waist skirts. Super cute! Super easy! I started with this dress from the last bag sale at my local thrift store. When you divide all the things I stuffed into the bag for two dollars, this dress most … Continue reading
Stacy and Clinton told me NOT to do this. But I did it anyway. And I like it! Stacy and Clinton have been telling me all these years with my wide hips that this narrow cut will make me look … Continue reading