Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Grab a Button
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 1,228,411 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- DIY Summer Maxi Skirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: 1960's Mad Men Inspired Dress Refashion
- Lose 30 Pounds in One Afternoon!
- Five Minute T Shirt Shrug Tutorial
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Open Casting Call for First Ever Refashion Runway!
- Golden Book Gown: Refashioning at it’s Finest!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- DIY: No Sew Dress Refashion
- Vintage Vera Tablecloth to Kentucky Derby Dress
- Whatever Does a Girl Wear to a Kentucky Derby Party
- There is Never a Wrong Time for a Polka Dot
- View Everyday as a Blank Canvas You Can’t Wait to Paint a Picture On
- Upcycled Denim at Que Linda
- The Great British Sewing Bee
- Refashion a Man’s Button Down Shirt for Day Five of Dress For Change Week
- She’s Wearing That Same Skirt Again!
- Dress For Change- Day Three
- Make This World a Better Place, One Refashion at a Time/ Dress For Change- Day Two
Check out my wonderful Partners
Dress For Change April 1-7. 2013
Sewing with Trudy
Armour sans Anguish
I’m a Thriftaholic
A Beautiful Mess
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
Green Issues with Agy
Mad Men Challenge
- Awards baby Books boys Crafting DIY Easter fabric family friends gifts Giveaway handmade cards Hatching chicks life movies Patterns Photography Reconstructed clothing recycling Refashion Refashioning Rustic Chic Wedding Sewing Thrifting Tutorial Uncategorized Upcycled clothes upcycling Valentine's Day
- farm life
- handmade cards
- Hatching chicks
- Reconstructed clothing
- Rustic Chic Wedding
- Upcycled clothes
- Valentine's Day
The Sunshine Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Category Archives: Sewing
You might also like:
One of my favorite things about blogging, is inspiring someone to try something new. If you’ve been inspired to make something from one of my posts, I’d love to see it and share it. So I’ve started a new page … Continue reading
OK, so maybe I HAVE been watching too much Mad Men this summer. BUT THOSE DRESSES!!!! I just can’t get enough! I want one……. So….. I found this little number at the thrift store the other day and made it … Continue reading
What do you get when you mix a bucket of indigo dye, a couple of girlfriends, and a beautiful day? A new maxi skirt and a tote bag, of course! I had a big bucket ‘o dye left over from … Continue reading
At first glance, you might think I just cut off the length. I didn’t, but it was almost as easy and I was able to give a too small dress a refashion for a change. To refashion something that … Continue reading
Tie dye is NOT just for summer camp anymore. Believe it or not it’s actually being seen on the high fashion runways! So I gathered up supplies, headed out to the yard, put a flower in my hair and got … Continue reading
As you probably noticed from yesterday’s post, I’m trying on a new name for size. Now that I’ve had a chance to look in the mirror a bit, I think I’m going to slip into this one, it feels much … Continue reading
Come see what all this refashion fuss is all about. Warning: Once you start, you might not be able to stop! Click on an image below to see the available tutorials.
Three new looks from one thrift store dress. Start with this Little House on the Wrinkled Prairie Dress : Let’s make that into three new looks. This particular thrift store dress gave me the perfect opportunity to try out … Continue reading