Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Grab a Button
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 1,234,000 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- DIY Summer Maxi Skirt Refashion Tutorial
- Mend Your Jeans!
- DIY: Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- A DIY Spring T Shirt Refashion
- DIY: 1960's Mad Men Inspired Dress Refashion
- A Renegade Tote Bag Tutorial - Happy Birthday, Carol!
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Open Casting Call for First Ever Refashion Runway!
- Golden Book Gown: Refashioning at it’s Finest!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- DIY: No Sew Dress Refashion
- Vintage Vera Tablecloth to Kentucky Derby Dress
- Whatever Does a Girl Wear to a Kentucky Derby Party
- There is Never a Wrong Time for a Polka Dot
- View Everyday as a Blank Canvas You Can’t Wait to Paint a Picture On
- Upcycled Denim at Que Linda
- The Great British Sewing Bee
- Refashion a Man’s Button Down Shirt for Day Five of Dress For Change Week
- She’s Wearing That Same Skirt Again!
- Dress For Change- Day Three
- Make This World a Better Place, One Refashion at a Time/ Dress For Change- Day Two
Check out my wonderful Partners
Dress For Change April 1-7. 2013
Sewing with Trudy
Armour sans Anguish
I’m a Thriftaholic
A Beautiful Mess
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
Green Issues with Agy
Mad Men Challenge
- Awards baby Books boys Crafting DIY Easter fabric family friends gifts Giveaway handmade cards Hatching chicks life movies Patterns Photography Reconstructed clothing recycling Refashion Refashioning Rustic Chic Wedding Sewing Thrifting Tutorial Uncategorized Upcycled clothes upcycling Valentine's Day
- farm life
- handmade cards
- Hatching chicks
- Reconstructed clothing
- Rustic Chic Wedding
- Upcycled clothes
- Valentine's Day
The Sunshine Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Tag Archives: clothing
Today I feel like Bill Murray’s character, Bob, in the movie, “What About Bob”, one of my all time favorites. It is a hilarious laugh fest throughout every scene. In the movie, Bill Murray portrays a man riddled with anxiety … Continue reading
I’m excited to announce the first ever, Refashion Runway competition hosted by The Renegade Seamstress. Here’s how it’ll work: Much like Project Runway and The Great British Sewing Bee, we’ll choose six refashion seamstresses (or seamster) to compete in weekly … Continue reading
There are not too many things that make me say, “Wow!” But, holy cow, when I came across this Golden Book Gown by Ryan Jude Novelline, I was absolutely amazed and I thought you might enjoy it as much as … Continue reading
My beautiful mom! Each time I look in the mirror, your eyes smile back at me. Each time I sew, your hands guide me along. Each time I fall, your arms lift me up. Each time I pray, your voice … Continue reading
Sometimes simple is just better…. Found this dress in the thrift store on Fifty Cent Wednesday. Thought with a few changes it might be nice for a Friday night dinner at a friend’s house. Once again, nice fabric but shapeless … Continue reading
And They’re Off….. I finished my Kentucky Derby Party Dress just in time to hop in the car and head to Portland. To make the dress, I used this Vintage Vera Tablecloth I found at my thrift store last year. … Continue reading
I know, I know, it’s a big decision!!! I spent the week, sewing my new Kentucky Derby dress from this Vintage Vera Tablecloth. Today, I’ll be finishing my hat, ironing my dress and heading to Portland for the festivities. Stay … Continue reading
Oh, how right you are, Marc! Nothin’ like a good polka dot! When I saw this skirt at the thrift store, I knew I had to have it. Not only are there polka dots but the slow gradation of size … Continue reading
Anyone who enjoys sewing and views each day as a blank canvas that she can’t wait to paint a picture on is OK in my book! Please welcome LaKesha Rhodes. And head over to her Etsy shop, OutTheBox Creations! It’s always … Continue reading