Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Grab a Button
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 1,237,070 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- DIY Summer Maxi Skirt Refashion Tutorial
- Mend Your Jeans!
- DIY: Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion Tutorial
- DIY: 1960's Mad Men Inspired Dress Refashion
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- Five Minute T Shirt Shrug Tutorial
- A DIY Spring T Shirt Refashion
- Still Time to Try Out For the First Ever Refashion Runway
- Mend Your Jeans!
- Open Casting Call for First Ever Refashion Runway!
- Golden Book Gown: Refashioning at it’s Finest!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- DIY: No Sew Dress Refashion
- Vintage Vera Tablecloth to Kentucky Derby Dress
- Whatever Does a Girl Wear to a Kentucky Derby Party
- There is Never a Wrong Time for a Polka Dot
- View Everyday as a Blank Canvas You Can’t Wait to Paint a Picture On
- Upcycled Denim at Que Linda
- The Great British Sewing Bee
- Refashion a Man’s Button Down Shirt for Day Five of Dress For Change Week
- She’s Wearing That Same Skirt Again!
- Dress For Change- Day Three
Check out my wonderful Partners
Dress For Change April 1-7. 2013
Sewing with Trudy
Armour sans Anguish
I’m a Thriftaholic
A Beautiful Mess
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
Green Issues with Agy
Mad Men Challenge
- Awards baby Books boys Crafting DIY Easter fabric family friends gifts Giveaway handmade cards Hatching chicks life movies Patterns Photography Reconstructed clothing recycling Refashion Refashioning Rustic Chic Wedding Sewing Thrifting Tutorial Uncategorized Upcycled clothes upcycling Valentine's Day
- farm life
- handmade cards
- Hatching chicks
- Reconstructed clothing
- Rustic Chic Wedding
- Upcycled clothes
- Valentine's Day
The Sunshine Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Tag Archives: giveaway
She describes herself as an ordinary Russian girl from Minneapolis. I beg to differ. She is not an ordinary girl, she is a beautiful and talented Russian girl from Minneapolis who Loves thrifting, refashioning, beauty, fashion, and DIY projects Her name … Continue reading
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I’d like to thank everyone who took the time to go over and check out my new You Tube channel. Its been fun to experiment with imovie and iphoto. One of … Continue reading
You’re invited to the Virtual Launch Party of my new etsy shop. Each hour, starting at 5 am, I’ll be giving away some of my cards. To be eligible for the giveaways, you’ll need to do any ONE of the following … Continue reading
Tomorrow, February 18, you’re invited to the Virtual Launch Party of my new etsy shop. Each hour, starting at 5 am, I’ll be giving away some of my cards. To be eligible for the giveaways, you’ll need to do any … Continue reading
Be the 50th follower of my blog and win this bag.
Michelle from http://www.funonadime.net/ is the lucky winner of the Kindle case. Thanks to everyone for following my blog and stay tuned for more giveaways!
Just be a follower of my blog and you’ll be entered in this Kindle cover giveaway.