Totally enjoying the refashion scene!
Can I help you find something?
Another way to follow this blog with Bloglovin’
- 4,322,086 hits
Sign up for my latest BurdaStyle Webinar
Best Tutorials in Sewing: The Renegade Seamstress
You can now get the book!!! YAY!
Check out The Renegade Seamstress in Mother Earth News!
Top Posts & Pages
- Sweater Refashion
- Upcycle a Thrift Store Sweater Just in Time For Valentine's Day
- A Renegade Tote Bag Tutorial - Happy Birthday, Carol!
- Easy DIY Maxi Dress in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- DIY: Sweater Mitten Tutorial and Enter to Win a Pair of Smittens
- Sweater Mitten Tutorial
- DIY Create Skinny Trousers from Wide Legs Tutorial
- An Accidental Mother of the Bride Dress: One Year Later
Refashion Runway Season Two
- How to Alter a Jacket
- Make Your Own Snow Skirt From an Old Jacket
- Bootcut to Skinny Jeans in 5 Easy Steps
- Look Cooking-Show Chic in This Apron Made From a Shirt
- Give a Boxy Shirt and Sweater A New Feminine Silhouette
- DIY: Sweater Slippers
- DIY: Deer Head Silhouette Sweater
- The Refashion Handbook: A Best Seller!!! WHAT?!!???!
- Add Some “Hattitude” to Your Winter Wardrobe With a DIY Pom Pom Sweater Hat
- Make Your Boots Happy With Some DIY Boot Sweaters (Plus a Winner and Another Giveaway)
- Cut and Paste Biker Jacket and a Giveaway
- Create a Winter Sweater Tote From an Old Houndstooth Sweater
- Where in the World is The Refashion Handbook? Send Your “Selfie” and Win!
- Create a Cozy Cardigan Cowl and Boot Socks From an Old Sweater in 10 Minutes or Less
- DIY: Snowflake Wrapping Paper With a Pine Branch, a Winner and Another Giveaway
Check out my wonderful Partners
I’m featured on Totally Tutorials
Green Crafts Showcase
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (5)
- January 2015 (5)
- December 2014 (8)
- November 2014 (6)
- October 2014 (10)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (5)
- June 2014 (5)
- May 2014 (9)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (10)
- February 2014 (6)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (10)
- October 2013 (17)
- September 2013 (10)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (8)
- June 2013 (15)
- May 2013 (8)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (9)
- February 2013 (6)
- January 2013 (8)
- December 2012 (11)
- November 2012 (13)
- October 2012 (5)
- September 2012 (8)
- August 2012 (12)
- July 2012 (11)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (7)
- April 2012 (9)
- March 2012 (11)
- February 2012 (21)
- January 2012 (17)
- December 2011 (11)
Monthly Archives: January 2012
I’ve been featured on Green Issues by Agy! Click here to read the article, then check out the rest of her green ideas.
My next victim….. I’ve chosen this sweater to demonstrate how to make mittens from an old sweater. The class is on Tuesday and I’m almost ready. Sweater collection to share at the class. I can’t wait to see all the … Continue reading
Jealous is not a word I usually use to describe myself. I normally don’t find that adjective attractive or useful. But today, I AM JEALOUS! Not of a cute young thing lusting after my husband, not of someone with a … Continue reading
I love my friends! Always willing to have fun no matter what! Anthony Lakes Ski Resort is the perfect place for upcycled hats!
Thank you firstname.lastname@example.org You were my 50th follower. . You’ve won the fabric bag!
Be the 50th follower of my blog and win this bag.
Smitten with Mittens Join us at Mari’s house 1502 First Street Tuesday, January 31 from 4-6pm Learn how to make a pair of mittens from an old sweater. Bring your own sweater or we will have one for you. Wine … Continue reading
Frumpaliciousness to Deliciousness OK so here’s my attempt at refashioning a thrift store skirt to a dress. Loved the colors and the pattern but the style was so unflattering to my short pear shaped self. I just … Continue reading
Michelle from http://www.funonadime.net/ is the lucky winner of the Kindle case. Thanks to everyone for following my blog and stay tuned for more giveaways!