I don’t know about you, but weather like we had yesterday makes me want to grab my suit and towel and head for the nearest pool party.
70 degrees on April 1st? That’s no joke!
So grab your fruity tropical drink with a tiny umbrella, click here, and I’ll show you how to make a fun and easy fabric case to keep your sunglasses scratch free when you take them off to dive (or cannonball) into the pool.
Don’t miss the rest of the Learn to Sew series:
- Part 1: Essential Sewing Tools
- Part 2: Basic Sewing Machine Stitches
- Part 3: Choosing Patterns and Fabrics
- Part 4: How to Mark the Fabric Before You Cut
- Part 5: How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- Part 6: How to Make a Muslin to Check for Fit
- Part 7: DIY Travel Makeup Organizer
- Part 8: How to Make Homemade Sachets
For more refashion and sewing inspiration, click here.
Thanks so much to everyone who has helped to get the word out about the Learn to Sew series. The winner of the $100.00 Joann’s gift card is…
Congratulations! Email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send it out.